It is still leaking...hope to get it fixed before the next rain...such a bummer.
Got the window of my Yukon fixed...permanently rolled up! It would be over $500 to make it work again...we can roll down the other 3 windows still!
I cut down the wisteria today. That was a big job and now there is a huge mess. Don't try to come in the side gate for a while!!!! I actually got it off of the phone line for as far as I could reach! If I could have moved the ladder to the sidewalk on the outside of the yard I might have gotten it off of most of our line!!!! Maybe another day! We have more light in the living room now and I am so happy! I took a few pics with my iphone...maybe will put them on the blog another day!!! I need to show you all of the work I have done in the yard!!!
3 comments:
Once again you have been a busy bee this week. Sorry the roof didn't quit leaking, I was wondering. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.
Happy, happy Birthday!!!!I hope you are enjoying your day!
I bet the yard is starting to look really, really good! In a way, I feel like the hot springs hike prepared you for your ladder tree cutting! After that ladder, whew!
She did such a great job... now if we can just get the husband to haul it all off. If not, Susie will do that too!!! Happy 38th. Again! Or, what year is it???
Love you. :-)
Post a Comment