We had a great time with friends Kim Faires, & John & Lorrie Warlick. He enjoyed his day I think!
When we die, our headstone will list the date we were born and the date that we left this world...what matters is the dash in between... I want my dash to be significant!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Happy Birthday Les!
It started out with a huge breakfast at Melissa's house! There was a couple of soccer games in the middle, with a roof touch up tossed in. (His idea not mine!) He was so happy to hear from Jen & Kids as they drove to SF to trick or treat. Matt called to give his dad a phone hug! Then after some time spent rearranging the church for Sunday it was off to the much awaited Dinner At Jack's!
We had a great time with friends Kim Faires, & John & Lorrie Warlick. He enjoyed his day I think!
We had a great time with friends Kim Faires, & John & Lorrie Warlick. He enjoyed his day I think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Les! Great Pics! :)
Thanks Janet! I did have a great BD. Not a bad way to grow another year older. :-)
Post a Comment