When we die, our headstone will list the date we were born and the date that we left this world...what matters is the dash in between... I want my dash to be significant!
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
So how do I look???? Who cares!!!
When I was a kid riding the bus to school we would pass this house and many days the lady of the house would be out working in her flower beds...with her behind sticking up in the air toward the road! I told myself to remember that when I became an adult and NEVER stand like that! Well ya know, I have remembered this and have tried to keep my hiney out of the air!!! BUT, (pun intended!) guess what, sometimes it just isn't possible to pull the weeds with decorum!!! AND you just get to the point where you just want to get the job done & to ____ with the kids on the bus!!!!! Maybe they will learn from me like I did from that lady!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
pHAHAHAHAH! Susie, this post is so funny!!! Kids in general are so funny! I can imagine a little Susie so perfect in my head, promising herself never to do such a thing. I'm glad you've laid that promise to rest, your garden is so beautiful, and sometimes you need to get that job done.
What a great post! Love those blue flowers! Susie, susie bending over, how does your garden grow....
Post a Comment