Saturday, April 4, 2009

Collin LOVES Trucks!!!












Every Tuesday Collin and I walk to Dr. Keri's office and on the way home we go past Papa's truck! He loves to look at it and always says "Papa's Truck" . Until today, we have only looked at the outside and he has been content with this! Today, I got to have Drew and Collin (Friday) because Mike and Riley went on the Coloma field trip and it is usually Mikes' day!!! Before picking Drew up from school I took Collin out to the truck and let him sit inside and I took pictures of him...he is so adorable! Then, we went to Redding and even to play in the park but as soon as Collin saw his Papa, he started jabbering about the truck again...So Papa took him to look at the truck again! He got to drive...and push buttons and even open the shop building's electric door with the remote!!! He talked about the truck for over an hour after that while swinging in the backyard with Grandma Susie pushing him!!! Collin loves trucks!!!

4 comments:

Janet said...

That is such a fun story! He is soo cute! :)

Kim said...

Some kids play with tonka trucks. Collin has his very own life size truck to play with. Lucky guy!

Melissa said...

I love the pic of him sitting in the seat, he looks like he really thinks he is driving!

susie said...

I would love to do more blogs but my computer won't let me!