Friday, April 3, 2009

After a hard day....a great way to relax!!!

Nothing is better after a hard day than the two "B"s!!!
A long bubble bath and a beer....
















I try to do this at least twice a week, usually on Monday night and Thursday nights!!!!!
I know that most of you didn't know this about me but, I decided to come clean (ha! ha!)
and share this relaxation tip with my friends....well actually I should have done this blog on the first but, oh well anyway...April Fools!!!!
Matt is always giving me a bad time about not having a beer with him...I can't even stand the smell really. So what is this all about? I saw a world renowned hairdresser on t.v. a few weeks ago who said that the best thing to put shine into your hair is beer. So, after thinking about this and remembering that there was a beer in the fridge that was about a year old (I didn't know that there was shelf life!) I decided to try it...he said that the smell would go away after it dried, and found it to be amazing, it actually made my hair feel great and I didn't have to wash it for an extra day because it was such a great rinse!!! But, I can't imagine myself going out and buying a 12 pack for my hair on a regular basis so after thinking more about this I remembered that when I was in high school I used white vinegar on my hair with great results...and so I went to Walmart and got a whole gallon for $2.33 and even though it stinks too, it is not as questionalble! I left the beer bottle in the bathroom and Les was a little worried that I had taken up drinking!!!! So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!

4 comments:

Tyler Faires said...

That seems like you are really trying to convince us...or yourself about the beer rinse. I say drink one of the 12 pack and rinse your hair with another. :-) We all need to stimulate the economy you know.

Kim said...

Hey that wasn't tyler in the previous comment but me. Sorry for the confusion.

Janet said...

Beer? For your hair!? That is too funny! It kind of makes me want to try it! Matt will stock you up when he visits haha!

Melissa said...

THAT IS A TOTAL WASTE OF BEER! Drink it or give it to someone who will...no more hair rinse! :)

Btw, Vinegar smells way worse that beer!