My son Matt is such a special guy! Let me tell you about him...he is fun to be around and has a great sense of humor. He also is good at his job (he drives for UPS), the people he delivers to like him and the company is lucky to have him cause he does his best to get his deliveries done in a timely manner. If they asked me I would tell them so! He enjoys learning about stuff and is GREAT when it comes to computers. He is always willing to help me when I have a problem with mine! He has a wonderful girlfriend Janet and they are crazy about each other! I hope and pray that they will get married soon! He has a great heart and is a good friend...I have really enjoyed meeting his friends when we have visited with him! He is very generous and thoughtful, remembering birthdays of his nieces and nephews and sending them gifts plus a phone call. We are so proud that he is our son and wish that we lived closer together so that we could spend more time with him!
Happy Birthday Matt, I love you very much!
6 comments:
This is so nice! :) Matt is lucky to have a great family who loves him! Pure love!
He is a pretty great guy!
Matt is amazing! So glad he and Preston get to share the same birthday! Happy birthday to our boys!
Mother, The more often you say you want them to get married, the longer it will take. Remember, A NAGGED POT NEVER BOILS!
He is a great kid, but he still likes to tease his mother!
He must have a handsome father!
Matt ROCKS!! Happy belated birthday to Matt and Preston, two of the coolest guys around!
Thanks Mom :]
Post a Comment