Sunday, August 9, 2009

We had a very nice day!





Wednesday morning Riley and Drew got the choice to play in the water before lunch or to scrapbook first and then play in the water after lunch...they decided to scrapbook before lunch and do the water later. Scrapbooking was so much fun that they never did play in the water! Even Collin got to do his first bit of stickers and coloring! He lasted about 5 minutes!!! He played outside in the backyard with Drew some and rode the horse some! He gave Minnie Mouse a ride on the horse too! He loves Minnie as much as the girls do! It was a very nice day!
Oh, and my Cricut was delivered and we played with it too! It will be a lot of fun to use!

4 comments:

Truefan said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun with you Grandma... they always do! Minnie says; "I want to scrapbook too!"

Anonymous said...

So, some how I missed a post back a little when you discussed the church building. I drove by today and was confused but greatly surprised at that post. I am so happy for you guys. Where is the new church building and land??? :)

Kim said...

Riley has a look of pure joy on her face! Loved that you had "a very nice day".

Melissa said...

Very nice! Five minutes is pretty good for a two year old!