Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sacramento Smiles!!!



I traveled to Sacramento on Friday to spend the night with the kids so that Jen and Dave could have a date night! We went to Molly's dance class on friday night and her bff Savannah spent the night too! Desmond is the perfect baby! Slept most of the night and woke up so happy in the morning! He is eatting solid food and Lydia did a great job of mixing the cereal and feeding him! We went to Rowan's gymnastic exhibition at her gym's grand openning! She did fabulous!!! We had a fun time and had a lot of smiles!!!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Truefan said...

To the "professional Grandma": Glad you had so much fun! :-)

Kim said...

Adorable. Especially the pic of Desmond in the sling. I want to be a great grandma like you someday!

Janet said...

Those are some cute kids!!! :) I can't believe how big Desmond is getting, that little cutie pie!