Rowan Lenore Watson turned 4 on September 6th!!! She is a very special kid! Actually she is a super kid!!! She is on the exhibition team at her gymnastics gym in Sacramento! They don't usually look at a kid before they are 4 but when Rowan began doing perfect backbend kick-overs they decided that she could be a super kid before her birthday!
Grandma Susie and Papa bought her team leotard as a birthday gift!
She is very bright in many other ways! Her personality is like the sunshine, Her eyes shine like the brightest stars, she has a sense of humor as huge as the milky way!!! She didn't have to be in gymnastics to be as super kid! She already was one when she was born!!! I waited for 17 days in San Francisco for her to show her beautiful face and it sure was worth the wait!!! Happy Birthday Sweetie...I hope it was a really fun day for you!
4 comments:
Rowan ROCKS! Hope the birthday was fabulous! Loved the cricut letters on the wall too!
You are a Super-cutie-pie Rowan. Papa is so proud of you! :-)
Rowan says, "Thank you Grandma & Papa. I had cupcakes. I very liked that!"
Rowan is such a sunshine girl! I love hearing her funny stories and jokes! She could make a room full of frowns turn upside down :)
Post a Comment