Friday, February 19, 2010

blogging...

I'm kinda sad cause here it is the middle of February and I have done zero blogs so far...I am going to have to get caught up so be watching and I will do my best to get some pictures of stuff from January 2010 on here!
I have been busy doing other things like scrap booking with Kim on most Friday's! My goal is to finish my 2008 albums and get 2009 started! I am anxious to do the pictures of Desi's birth! There are lots of pics and I want to make it a special part of the album! The kids really like to look at their pictures and it is something that I really value!
I have also started taking piano lessons! I always wanted to play the piano but never wanted to learn how until now! Part of my encouragement was my granddaughters Lydia and Drew who also want to learn how! Maybe they will get to take lessons before they are old like me!!! I am enjoying it and actually am trying to practice every day for half an hour at least! I am going to get to learn a song that uses both hands at the same time this week!!! yippee!!! Maybe I will let someone besides my teacher hear me play! I am very self-conscious about it! I guess I will have to get over that!
Okay so my next blog will contain photos! I like those lots better than just the ones with words!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad we are spending Friday's scrapbooking and then going on a date with Les and Les. A good way to start the year. I'm proud of you taking piano lessons too. Two hands already...:-) You would have more time to blog if you weren't out chopping down trees in the yard. Preston thinks you are amazing.

Matt said...

Hello!

Matt said...

Happy March! ;-]

brown-eyed girl said...

Piano Lessons! Awesome. I am very proud of you. Love ya!