Let me tell you! Life is never static! This week has been a very exciting, fun, stressful, worrisome, eventful, crazy....week!!!
Why is this you say? Well I'm really glad you have asked!!!
Monday, (well this part actually started on friday) Keri is in labor...could happen any minute! Eli isn't due until July 26th but, you never know with a first baby right! Attended a fundraiser for the Veterans Memorial Walk in Anderson with my parents ! Mary's Pizza yummy!
Tuesday, Collin Tucker's 3rd birthday! I can hardly believe that our sweet boy is 3 years old! We went to Collin's house for dinner (home made spagetti sauce completely from Melissa's garden!)
Keri still is in labor...could happen any minute!!!
Flowers for Aleah's wedding comes to my house!
Wednesday, Keri is still in labor...Eli could arrive any minute...I have a hair appointment (I always love getting my hair done!)
Thursday, We are invited to attend rehearsal dinner for David & Aleah's wedding. We had a great time! Keri is STILL in labor...was supposed to go to hospital but that got canceled...no Eli today...scheduled to go to hospital at 7:30 to be induced tomorrow morning...
Friday!!! We went to set up for the wedding at 8am...got finished by noon! Got a text saying Keri & Todd on way to hospital at 7am! Delivered wedding bouquets at 3:00 for photos...Jen & kids arrive at 3ish! We dress for wedding at 5:30 arrive at church at 6:15 to finish setting up for wedding! Wedding was a t 7:30! Such a beautiful and blessed time! Aleah & David were a wonderful wedding bride & groom!!! We ate yummy pazookies & other great desserts! We had a fun time dancing and visiting with new and old friends! Kim was a beautiful MOTB!!! We had everything cleaned up and I was home by 11:00 and that was when I saw the texts & messages on my cell phone!!! Eli had arrived at 8:30 pm by emergency c-section...weighed 6lbs 6ozs...everyone was doing fine!!! YEAH!!!!!!
Saturday, Jen and Kids went home and I made a quick trip to Mt Shasta to meet Eli for the first time!!! He is beautiful, perfect, adorable, darling...you know what I mean! Keri and Todd are very much in love and it shows!!! He was worth the 7 day wait!
I feel so blessed to have such a great family, wonderful friends, and the chance to take care of another little boy!!!
2 comments:
It was a busy week and I didn't do half of the things you did! Thanks for being there for me in the midst of it all! Can't wait to see Eli myself and see all the rest of your pictures!!! Love you friend!
Enjoyed getting to visit with you in the midst of the busyness!
Post a Comment