I have boxes of Aunt Marie's Pictures at my house...makes me wonder about my photo albums.
How many of the pictures that I have put in my albums are going to be of interest to my family when I am gone? It is an honest question because I know that there are many of the albums that Aunt Marie put together will never be appreciated by her descendants...Something to consider from now on as I work on and store my memories!
4 comments:
Like I said before if none of your kids or grandkids want them I'll be happy to have them. Your albums are so beautiful!
I loved seeing your albums, and I'm not just saying that! I'm sure Matt would have rather me not seen the cute little baby pictures of him, but I loved it! I have seen the faces of all the little girls looking through them and they love them. Keep up the great album work, we love you! :)
Your albums are fantastic!
Sadly, for Marie, her decendents were not really a part of her later life. Unfortunatly when you know so little of a person, albums full of events don't seem as interesting. Your albums on the other hand, are full of people who love you and are part of your life. We will probably fight over those albums! :)
Post a Comment