On Sunday after church Molly & I finished the upstairs mostly and then we got the call to go and help my parents harvest their walnuts. We had had a huge wind and rain storm the night before and after almost 6 inches of rain and 35 mile an hour gusts which shook their trees. We worked for several hours and didn't get as much as we needed done but made some progress!
Monday, we had to clean the entry way because it was full of yard sale stuff and bags of garbage from upstairs!!! We washed woodwork, dusted everything and then went to give Riley her birthday presents and go have dinner with the Faires family!!!
Today, we left the house at 8:45 and took Daisy to get groomed, picked Riley up at school and took her to Simpson College for her volleyball tournament, bought hardware needed for upstairs, took stuff from upstairs for yard sale to church storage, got gas, new windshield wipers, bought Molly a new jacket...came home answered phone calls while Molly did her school work, cooked us some dinner! Realized it was only Tuesday!!!
Tomorrow we may go and help the parents with the walnuts again! Molly doesn't know this yet!!! If not there are more rooms that need cleaning for the party!!! Piano to practice, tree branches to be cleaned up out of the yard, gutters to clean....the fun never ends!!!
3 comments:
I'm thankful I get to go to work every morning. You sound too busy! Nice you have some help with Molly there.
You need to take a nice afternoon nap!
haha I agree with Matt! I would help you and Molly out with walnuts and cleaning if I were closer!
Post a Comment