Sunday, December 19, 2010

Our Christmas Cast!







Mary, Angels, A Narrator, Elves, Dolls,Kewpie Dolls....My Grandkids are very talented!!!
Molly was Mary, Drew an angel, Riley was the narrator...Rowan was an elf, and a doll, Lydia a Kewpie Doll!!!
Of course, they were two different days & two different productions! Lydia & Rowan had a dance recital this weekend and they did a fabulous job! Molly, Riley & Drew were in our Living Nativity that was done at our church on Dec 11th! They did 3 shows and I tried to video each one and never got a whole show!!! I'm not the best videographer! (first show didn't know where entering and exiting would be! 2nd show...dead batteries! 3rd show...memory card was full!!!) oh well!!!!

3 comments:

Matt said...

Great pictures!

Kim said...

Especially like the dance shots (CUTIES) and that one of the angels is great. Much better than mine turned out. You do have talented grandchildren.

Janet said...

Those are great! I would have loved to see them! :)