Happy New Year!
The beginning of a new year can mean many things! Resolutions (I don't make them), New beginnings (I'd rather not), or just a big sigh of relief that the holidays are over again (that is more me).
We took out the Christmas decor today and it is amazing how much larger the house feels afterwards!
The best part of Thanksgiving and Christmas is the chance to get to be with my family and friends!
I am the most happy when all of my Grandchildren are with me! We can have such a good time and I really realize how fortunate I am to have all of them! Every one of them is so different from the other and they have such great personalities! Some are more quiet than others but, when we are together they all seem to blend together and enjoy their time!
My Girls are great moms...you can tell by how wonderful their kids are turning out!
I look forward to adventures with the kids, building memories with each and every one of my family members and my friends.
I know that each year brings with it, it's own hurdles and together with God's help we will jump over each and every one of them and get through!
Happy New Year and welcome to 2011!
2 comments:
Happy New Year!!!!! Thank you for the sweet text message! :)
I'm so happy that I met Matt and that you and the family have made me feel so welcome!
I really love those grandkids of yours as well! They sure love you, and yes they have wonderful mamas and a super grandma!!
Glad we almost got to ring in the new year together! You are ahead of me too...tree still up here! I love your kids and grandkids too!!
Post a Comment