I am so sad...things at our house have changed drastically...I thought that this was going to be a very eventful summer and now it is going to just be...I don't know what.
Molly has gone back home to Sacramento, Daisy had a false pregnancy,no trips planned...
I know that God is in control, but sometimes you just have to ask WHY??????
I will do my best not to wallow in my sadness and really lean on Him for the comfort and answers that are needed. I will do what I can to be the best wife, mother, grandma, friend, etc that I can be...but I am so sad...
Our rocks will get moved for sure now! I have lots of extra time. We will have fewer weeds, I will spend more time in the church garden...I will spend time with different people....I will get through this.
5 comments:
I love you my friend. More time to spend at the pool and at the movies. We will just pretend we are movie stars.
Give yourself the right to grieve. I know it is difficult. I am here for you. Whenever, whatever.
I'm sorry you are sad!!! I hate that! You deserve a perfectly nice day full of sunshine and happiness.
Since we won't see you this summer, maybe we should have a Skype day if at all possible. Matt & I could probably make you laugh with our exercise routine. We even have bingo lady running outfits.
Has Matt ever showed you the flash dancer dance? OH MAN!!! So funny!!! You would laugh so hard! Love you!
i would love that
And in your sadness, you and Kim made my birthday very special on Monday. Thank you. It's one of the things I love and admire about you, dear cousin. I'm so sorry for your sorrow and pain, but this I know....God sees. God hears. God NEVER wastes our pain. Also know this, you are loved and those of us who love you will do all we can to ease you through these deep waters. Biggest hugs to you and Les.
p.s. Can I come over to watch Matt and Janet do their exercise routine in their bowling lady running outfits? Pretty please??? Matt as a flash dancer? Priceless! I'll bring the popcorn!
You and Kim are NOT movie stars???? I am crushed to learn that!
I agree with Karen about being there when you skype with Matt & Janet! That sounds like it could be a highlight of the summer! :)
Love you Mom, you are not alone!
Post a Comment