So many pictures taken at the wedding. 1000's of them really! With this era of digital cameras you would think that everything would be caught "on camera" but, it seems that there are always those that get away!
I have many that I wish I could have caught & didn't for one reason or another.
One of the biggest regrets is when Rowan did her beautiful freeform dance to Yellow Submarine at the reception...my memory card filled up at the moment I was trying to record it.
I have a new camera that I am still learning how to use. NOT a good idea when your son is getting married to the love of his life...
I am so thankful for those who took so many great pictures during the wedding, before the wedding & after the wedding!
I love photos because it helps me relive the fun things in life. I have looked at everything that I have so far & hope to get even more of the wedding week (aka the Perfect Week!).
SO...if you have some pics of this time would you PLEASE get them to me? I will give you more if you want them too!!!
1 comment:
I can't believe I missed Rowan's dance!!! I must have been outside or something? I want to see this too hahah
Post a Comment