June 20 is my sweet cousin Karen's birthday. She has been one of my most favorite persons my whole life!!!
I have always loved spending time together. We have been through a lifetime of "stuff" together. We had some years where we didn't see each other because of living in two different states & just learning how to be adults. But you know I always felt close. We are only a few months apart in age & our Grandma always called me Karen/Susie!!
My best friend ( heart sister) Kim & I had such a great day with Karen! We had lunch from Wilda's (Kim's yummy find!) we spent severAl hours at She's Crafty scrapping & then a movie
(marigold hotel is in the long title!$ it was very good. Then to top the day off we went to dinner at Olive Garden!!!Mmmmmmm
Thanks for having a birthday Karen !!!
Love you!!!

3 comments:
Loved having an excuse to celebrate Karen all day long! It was a fun day :)
Awwww...how sweet! Thank you to my besties for making my birthday so special. Thank you also for the gifts of your time, love, and thoughtful presents. I love my Cricut cartridge and I know I'll make lots of fun things with it...if I ever open the box! Spending time with you and Kim is always special and I love you both dearly. I am so honored and proud to be your cousin/bestie!
Happy Birthday to Karen!! Don't you love celebrations that last all day! You three know how to celebrate! That sounds like a blast :)
Susie, did you cut your hair? It looks SO cute!! :) \\Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment