This week is April Cean-up in the Great City of Anderson !!! Monday, Wednesday , Friday trash was taken in different spots ... For Free! Today( Friday) was in the Anderson River Park. We started at 8am & after filling 3 HUGE dumpsters full of everything imaginable (plus all of the metal & electronics that were separated out...) At 12pm we stopped for the day. I didn't think to take a picture of anything there so I guess I'll have to share a picture of what Pinterest made me bring home!!! After hefting trash into the dumpster, driving around & picking up trash from different areas in the park I think it is okay to have stashed a few usable things in my car... Saving space in the landfill, recycling or up cycling... Right !!!
I'm sure that the few of you who read my blog will agree with me!!! It's for my ART!!if I ever actually use these beauties I will have to post "after" pics!!!
!

2 comments:
Nice find!!!!!!
I am very proud of you and wish I was there too!
Post a Comment