Monday, April 8, 2013

Onward & Upward!!!

I  really wanted to put Day 7 of our trip onto my blog and because of this I haven't written for months! Well I tried to do this today and because of transferring all of my photos to my external hard drive I can't do it easily! So....I will continue on with an unfinished trip!!! I hate not finishing stuff but, oh well!
Life in the Anderson Baugh house is always busy and I am trying to get all of the paperwork and training done for our Foster Care Certification!  After being rejected by the Shasta County  Foster Care I found a private agency who will take us.  I had almost every paper filled out for the county (doing this on our vaca) when we were informed by the county council that they didn't want us in their program. Now, I have had to trash all of that and start over. Thankfully when you go through a private agency you don't have to do as many hours of training and there is a higher compensation fee!  I am hoping to be able to be certified soon. I just need to get Les busy on his hours of training!  We are in the phase 2 of 3 in the certification process...
I am excited and scared at the same time!  I am scared of having my heart broken again & excited to have a baby in the house!  We probably have a few more months before we will have a placement. I will try to keep you updated!
On Thursdays I go over to Katie Warner's house and play with Easton & Malee for the day!  Easton is two and Malee is 1, they are a more like twins in many ways.  Being only 10 months apart in age they like the same toys and doing the same things!  They are sweet and fun and I really love my Thursdays!

1 comment:

Kim said...

You are brave ad caring! Excited with you for this new stage of life.