Friday, July 24, 2015

9:45 am...I'm not sure I can keep this up...

Today is Friday, Noah & I have been alone together since Tuesday. Les is in SF, Kim is in NY & DC, I don't want to bother Melissa...I hate being a complainer and would rather look strong.
Noah is a very unhappy little 3 year old. He has been spitting, kicking, biting, running and hiding all week. He is used tobeing able to do just what he wants to do without supervision...
I want to do foster care but this isn't at all fun. I know life is hard for Noah. He is a smart kid and that is a big part of the problem...I really want to do babies but then we have the middle of the night stuff. How do I know if I am supposed to keep doing this???? Please God, show me what I am supposed to be doing.

No comments: