Saturday, September 26, 2015

Violet after 1 week

Violet is such a sweet little 3 year old!  She loves music and is singing all of the time. she certainly puts a song in my heart!
I am struggling with the people in my life who aren't feeling the love the way I do...It is hard to understand how they can't understand why we are so happy about having her back in our lives! How it is really meant to be...
I undrstand how it is a crazy thing and maybe not the wisest thing for us to do but you know what? It is but that doesn't make it wrong.
We have been the ones who have been the most constant in her life. I am sad that we had the 6 months apart but, God knows why this was...
I know that the road isn't gonna be easy but we will take it 1 mile at a time.

No comments: