I have a bunch of pictures I want to post on my blog but I have just been too tired to get it done or have not had access to my computer when I am not tired! Life is very frenzied right now and I am trying to get an extra amount done each day...not that it is working! I was able to get a small amount of organizing done on our building that is behind our house...clean my studio some, get most of the house cleaned up and get the leaves on the sidewalk and porch swept away!
I am going to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully will get some help to get a better sleeping pattern going! I am feeling the effects of the lack of Z's! I hope to get back to more regular blogging soon...
3 comments:
Love it when you blog but no pressure, eh? That is the last thing we all need. Love you-take care of YOU, OK?
Susie, I am back from Oregon and ready to help in any way I can. Please let me...okay? I am sincerely praying that you will be sleeping soundly as I type this at 1:21 a.m. I love you girl.
I hope you are feeling better and sleeping better! hugs!
Post a Comment