Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The First Post in Ages!!!

Yes I really am adding a new post to my blog...I know that some of you thought that would happen again!!!
Since November 1, it has seemed as though life has become a forced march. All I seem to think about is how I can get the warehouse empty in the most efficient way...
We have had 3 days of sales which helped tremendously...I have felt so blessed with all of the friends who have offered to help us,(I really don't think they know what they are agreeing to!).
So far we have had 4 trips to the dump, two trips to the place that takes unpainted wood.
We have had help from the Sorenson Family, Kim, Preston, Anita, My parents, My brother Tim, Melissa, and Matt. Yes, Matt came on Thanksgiving day. He drove for the whole day and surprised us completely!!! He stayed for Friday and Saturday and then drove all day on Sunday so that he could go to work on Monday...
Molly our 14 year old grand daughter came a few weeks ago and has been working with out much complaint ever since. She has been such a blessing to me and I don't think I could have done it without her! She was amazing tonight when we had to empty the big box truck into the shop building (just her and I) We are women, hear us roar!!! We treated ourselves to taco bell for dinner.
Tomorrow is another garbage day! It will be interesting to see how much it all weighs!!! My parents took 1000 lbs to the dump yesterday for me! It has to be at least 3-4 times more at the warehouse....
Thanks to all of you who are being such emotional support for me! You know who you are!!!
We will be so relieved when January comes and hopefully this is all over. Who knows if I will be able to blog again until then!

4 comments:

Denise K. said...

WOW, what a full plate you have had!!! So happy to hear that friends and family have been so helpful in this BIG process. I will pray for peace in this journey and that all the work can wrap up soon so you can enjoy the holidays! Wish I lived closer...I would help too!!! :-)

nini said...

When this is all said and done - you need to treat yourself to an extended weekend of scrapbooking! You deserve it!

Kim said...

Nice to see your post my dear. You are busy, busy, but we do miss you in blogland.

I agree with Nini. A scrapbook weekend at a spa sounds good!

Janet said...

I'm so glad that you have had some help, and I know Matt was happy to help too, probably wishes he could have stayed longer. I wish I could have helped out a little as well(if I were closer I definitely would have been there)!!! Sorry everything has been so busy, but like you said it will be such a treat when it is all done.

By the way, Target has the cutest dog outfits right now by the dollar section. I believe they are 2.50 or so and I just kept thinking about cute Daisy would look. HAHA! :) If you get a free chance or have to go there for anything check it out. They have little holiday sweaters and eskimo jackets...so cute!!!

P.s. Love the "We are women hear us roar". :)