Riley and Drew both got a 4 day weekend this week!!! Yipee!!!! Collin wasn't sure what to think when his sisters played with HIS toys and he got to go out and play in the backyard with them!!!
This was the first time he has climbed the playground and got to slide down the slide!!! He loved it and didn't want to stop!!! He actually did go down alone but I had to catch him and couldn't take a picture at the same time! He scratched his face while playing in the "forest" and fell down several times and bonked his head...I think he needs to be a fighter for Halloween...then we can say "you should see the other guy"!!! We get to spend the whole day together tomorrow too!!!
3 comments:
He doesn't look as bad after his bath. I think a lot of the 'scratches' washed off! He was so tired tonight he had blood shot eyes. Happily in bed by 7:10!
Remember when you first started blogging and couldn't post pictures? Now look at you...pictures everywhere. Pretty cool!
HI again Susie! I was wondering if you might be able to e-mail me at: apple926@q.com. I wanted to surprise my mother in law for her birthday with a lunch out at "The Rivers" and then to go and do the Segways that I saw on your blog! Do you recall what they charge per person per hour? It looked like a lot of fun, and I had wanted to look into it. Thanks for any info you may be able to share! (P.S. Happy Birthday to Les too!)
Post a Comment