


Have you ever played Bunko with 171 people? That is what we did last night!!! Les wasn't too sure he wanted to do this...he really didn't even remember how to play!!! We had a yummy Spagetti Dinner too! Here are some pictures that I snapped with my phone when it was almost over! We had such a good time! We didn't win anything (Well actually Les came home with a Long John Silver lunch!) There were some pretty good prizes, but the funniest one was for a part of bunko I had never heard of before...
We didn't play for 1's and the rule was if you rolled 3 ones on the dice then you were supposed to yell C. R. A. P. (I am spelling it cause this is a g-rated space!) and your team lost all of their points :-( Lucky for me I only had this happen once...as you can see on Les' score card he got 3 of them!!! He yelled Wallner cause the Wallner Plumbing Group was near us...you get it right? Plumbers...Cra...! Anyway, the prize was a mini plunger filled with candy! An 11 year old girl who rolled 1's six times won this!!!
I was really hoping for the most losses and it was looking good until the last set and then I won 3 times, bummer!!! I got one bunko but, Les didn't even get one. Poor guy! Anyway, there was one other thing that they did that I had never seen before...the Ghost player. If there weren't enough people to make 4 at a table, one team had a ghost and the single player rolled for the ghost...I had this happen the last game I played because someone went home early...boy is this difficult!!! Especially if you are challenged anyway! (Which I felt I was!!!) I am glad this didn't happen too often cause it was hard work! Ha Ha!!! Anyway, We met alot of people...had a fun night!!! Oh and it was a fundraising event for Anderson Explodes!!! We will have to invite all of our friends next time and we can all go crazy together!!!!
3 comments:
Looks like a really fun time! I love Bunco and I like screaming out semi-bad words so put me on the list for next time!!
How fun!! That is too funny about the C.R.A.P. haha
I love Bunco!!!
Post a Comment