
My Dad passed away when I was 12 years old...My Mom remarried within a year and she did a very good job of choosing! Floyd Slack had 2 son's and willing took on 3 more kids...age 13, 11 & 9. He didn't realize what he was getting himself into!!! (Oh & by the way I was the oldest & the only girl!) He has been there for me in many ways that I can't even say. He gave me away at my wedding. He has been Grandpa to my kids and Great Grandpa to the grandkids!
He enjoys giving tractor rides! He is a wonderful Christian Man and I am proud to say he is my Dad.
My Brother Mike had to go home to Denver on Fathers' Day...but first he and Floyd came to my house to pick up a cd of pictures! I had realized the night before that I had not taken a pic of these two together!!!
Happy Fathers Day!
1 comment:
I agree. Your dad is a special man.
Post a Comment