It has been a whirlwind of a life...mostly good, some sad...lots of fun!!! Here is what has been going on for the last 30 days or so!!!
Les & I went on a trip to the Oregon Coast, Crater Lake & Klameth Falls Oregon with his brother Jim & wife Debi.
They came home with us and we had many family type events...bbq on Memorial Day with family & friends etc.
Drew graduated from Kindergarten & school ended for the year.
Les' brother George passed away and Jim & Debi made the 15 hour drive back from AZ for memorial service.
Matt & Janet, Jennifer & Kids arrived for a family week! We did fun things like Turtle Bay, Mesquito Serenade, lots of play time for the kids,
Les had all of his normal responsibilities in between all of the extra events and I had a Planning Commiss
1 comment:
What a great post! I loved all the pics. You did a great job choosing!
Post a Comment