When we die, our headstone will list the date we were born and the date that we left this world...what matters is the dash in between...
I want my dash to be significant!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
More adorable pics of my family...except for the last photo!!! Les tried out Matt's dry-wall stilts and did a great job and so I thought I should try them too. Mid-life crisis? Well, I looked ridiculous , scratched Matt's truck and gave myself bruises on the backs of both legs! Luckily, no broken legs!! (My feet were too small and my legs too shout!)
I'm so glad you had a wonderful week with your whole family! Thanks for including me in the family dinner...it was a lot of fun...especially meeting Janet!
Love the photo journal of all the activities too. The last picture of you on the stilts, Daisy looks very concerned!!!
What a full and wonderful life you lead Susie!!! Your family is beautiful and how lucky everyone is to have such a fun grandmother, and mother in you! Care to adopt two more??? :-) So wish we lived in Redding to be a part of all the fun!!
4 comments:
I'm so glad you had a wonderful week with your whole family! Thanks for including me in the family dinner...it was a lot of fun...especially meeting Janet!
Love the photo journal of all the activities too. The last picture of you on the stilts, Daisy looks very concerned!!!
You didn't tell me about the stilts adventure. Glad that there are no broken bones! You have a great family. Sorry we missed all the fun!
What a full and wonderful life you lead Susie!!! Your family is beautiful and how lucky everyone is to have such a fun grandmother, and mother in you! Care to adopt two more??? :-) So wish we lived in Redding to be a part of all the fun!!
I had such a great time! :) Thanks for all of the fun times!! I love all of the pictures!
Post a Comment