When we die, our headstone will list the date we were born and the date that we left this world...what matters is the dash in between...
I want my dash to be significant!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Yard Work...
Thursday morning I decided to get out and do some work in the yard...just a couple of hours worth...well to make a long story short, I moved about 300 bricks from one side of the house to the other and decided to move this oldwashing machine too...well, I somehow broke a water pipe and my couple of hours turned into an all day thing Thankfully Floyd was able to come and help me and repair it. It looks like it might have been leaking for a while. He also cut down some small trees that were too big for me to clip but had really been bothering me! I will post more pics of the yard another time!
Looks like you have quite a task a head of you working in your yard .. they say yard work is never complete ... always something to change here and their even after you think your done. Have fun and keep the pictures coming.
2 comments:
Susie's next posting .... Oh my aching back!! Stay tuned!!!
Looks like you have quite a task a head of you working in your yard .. they say yard work is never complete ... always something to change here and their even after you think your done. Have fun and keep the pictures coming.
Post a Comment