
I am so excited! I have been classified as a foodie!!!I had a planning commission meeting tonight and the City Planner called me that! I had to think about it for a while but I think this is quite funny! I would actually call him the same thing! Kim and I went to the Cascade and participated in one of the four weeks where they had a Food movie and restaurants came and tried to make food and an alcholholic beverage to go with the theme of the movie...We went to Like Water for Chocolate (it was in Spanish so we had to actually read the movie!) We had read the book and thought it was a weird book and it was a very wierd movie!!! the food was done by the Tapas restaurant in Redding and they made a moule' which had chocolate in it. It was way too hot for me and we didn't buy the beverage so we ended up going and splitting a pizza when the movie was over!!! It was fun anyway! Then last week Kim and I went to the Julie and Julia movie on openning day. It was the midnight showing on Thursday night which really is Friday morning but we left the house and got to the theater by 11:00 so that we could get great seats!
We were the first ones in the theater and just a few minutes before the movie started 3 more people came in!!! We did have the best seats!!! The movie was so good. I gave it 2 thumbs up!
Kim just got the book from the library and says the movie is very different! Oh well!!! I am a foodie!!!! I guess I will have to figure out what else I need to do to keep this title!!! What do you suggest? Oh we saw the city planner and his wife at the Cascade and he told me they had gone and seen J&J and really enjoyed it!
4 comments:
How fun! I want to be a foodie! :) I think I'm going to take my mom to Julie and Julia! It seems like such a fun girlie movie. :)
Julie and who? If she can cook, I like her... but don't cook me any moles. I don't like my food caugh in the front yard!
i can't believe you said "alcoholic beverage" in your blog. Now you sound like an alkie, not a foodie. Oh and I guess that would make me one as well :-)
I didn't say we drank the alcoholic beverage!!! Maybe we should have! the movie wouldn't have been so weird!
Post a Comment