I honestly don't know what a week will look like on Sunday evening when I usually look at my calendar. Things get planned but, so many other things get factored in as the days progress!
I had an appointment heavy day on Tuesday and thought that it would be a day that would be pretty straight forward! Things that were not on the calendar were Molly needing to have time to do her school work...a few things were needed at the store...the Yukon was in dire need of fuel (really had to squeeze that one in!)... Phone calls that needed to be returned...I would love to be able to just go with the flow and not freak out sometimes about time, but it's hard! I have a list of things that I would love to be able to accomplish but things like weather, darkness and other things that only God controls are making them be on hold!
My laptop has been in rebellion this week too! But because of this I have been able to talk to my wonderful tech support guy every night!!! Matt has been so awesome to call 3 nights in a row to try and get us up and running efficiently again! Thanks Matt!
You know I really am glad in many ways that I don't know every little thing that will be happening every day! I am very fortunate to have the life that I do. I am thankful to have Molly here with us. She is a young woman on the edge of a life that can go many ways. I want to be able to help her do the right things and I am in a place where I have lots of time to do that!
Well, enough of this for now...this wasn't a complaining time...I just wanted to keep up the blog & this is what I could think of!!! I'll tell you about one of the appointments I had on Tuesday another time!!!
2 comments:
Is your story a boob squishing story? I hope so! Hope you enjoyed your cigarette too. ;-)
Love, your bff
*Yay Matt!!!
What a full week! I want to hang out with you and Molly! :)
Post a Comment