When we die, our headstone will list the date we were born and the date that we left this world...what matters is the dash in between... I want my dash to be significant!
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Yipeeeee!!! It's over and HE WON!!!!
Wow, what a night! Someone said at one point They counted about 65-70 people at the party! It was a house bursting at the seams and so much fun to get to share the time with all of those people who have supported Les in every way!!! There was a lot of good food, it got so loud at times that I'm surprised the police weren't called!!! It was great!!! And the best part of whole thing was when the polls closed and the results started trickling in and it looked as though Les was going to be victorious! The newspaper reporter from the Anderson post came and did an interview and took some pictures and it is a good thing cause I didn't take one...there wasn't a chance and truthfully I just never thought about it until this morning!!! Oh well... I was busy watching kids, keeping the food filled up on the table and making sure that everyone was having a good time! It was a busy night! A wonderful night! We are tired today but it is a good tired. My house is still pretty clean, just a few more things to move around and it will look as good as before the party!!! Maybe I can get some pics from the reporter!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know, I forgot to bring my camera too. What is wrong with me?? Glad it was a victory!!!
p.s. best thing at the food table....Melissa's jalepeno jelly :-)
Yay!!! I'm so glad!! It would have been fun to see everyone so excited at the end:)
I am so excited he won too! Your house looked beautiful, and it was a great party.
Thanks Kim! You are so sweet!
Post a Comment