When we die, our headstone will list the date we were born and the date that we left this world...what matters is the dash in between...
I want my dash to be significant!
Sorry I can't figure out how to use the blogger on picasa and add the words to it!!! I can do one or the other....oh well keeps it interesting! Anyway!!! I'd love for you to join the club!!! Iwill try again tomorrow...took pics today for a blog!!!
5 comments:
I am confused. Isn't today Monday? Great shirts though :)
Didn't see the previous post. Now I understand. Sorry....
Sorry I can't figure out how to use the blogger on picasa and add the words to it!!! I can do one or the other....oh well keeps it interesting! Anyway!!! I'd love for you to join the club!!!
Iwill try again tomorrow...took pics today for a blog!!!
Who has 2 thumbs and likes tacos? Molly!
How fun!! Matt and I would totally wear those shirts every Tuesday!! :)
Post a Comment