When we die, our headstone will list the date we were born and the date that we left this world...what matters is the dash in between... I want my dash to be significant!
Monday, January 9, 2012
The 2012 Adventure!
2012 is going to be a wonderful adventure! There are so many things that will be happening, A Beautiful Wedding in April...State Senate Primary in June...My first political campaign...A trip with Riley & Melissa to Washington D.C. in September and then November will be the big election! All of this plus the day to day things that we do just to get to all of these adventures!
I am looking forward to each day! I am going to attempt to get back to my blog more often just so that I can keep track of what we have been doing and so that my family and friends will know what I am doing!!!
Figuring our how to attach photos will be one of my goals. I used to be able to do it but, I have lost the ability to do it easily! I look forward to blogging in 2012!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment