Thursday, January 26, 2012

I love flowers!

I can't claim any real talent when it comes to growing orchids! The correct light is the most important key & a little water now & then! Here are my orchids as they are now ! The 2nd pic is the plant I am taking care of for Aunt Betty & when it starts to bloom I will take it to her to enjoy again!!!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Wow!! You have a green thumb!!! Orchids are so beautiful! :)

Matt said...

Very cool :-]

Beth said...

The Art of Orchards ... I was given an Orchard last year from a co-worker when my Granny passed away ... of course all the flowers died and fell off so for the past year I have watched 2 stems do nothing. I was sure it would never bloom again. Low and behold I placed it in the kitchen window and started getting 2 new shoots and now I have the beginning stages of flowers. Just in time for what have been my Granny's birthday ... What a great way to think and remember my Granny. Just had to share with you. HUGS