So many fun things these last 5 days! We went swimming at Karen's house. Played with the cousins,Riley Drew & Collin. Went to Collin's 5th birthday party. Swam in the hot pool with Papa. Took baths in Grandma's big bathtub with & without toys! Helped Grandma buy groceries, choosing the important things like cereal, cookies, granola bars & spiderman gummys! We ate lots of watermelon & hotdogs.
He went to the garden with Papa & picked a yellow crookneck squash, which he brought home to Grandma. We cut it up together & after Grandma cooked it in the microwave with a little butter & salt, Desmond ate every bite ! He loved picking and eating the tomatoes in the front yard! He helped Papa water the yard many times by pulling the hose! Grandpa Floyd gave him a tractor ride on Saturday morning! More pictures later!!!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you had a great time with Desmond!!! He looks like he had a blast as well!! Love his fire truck water boot and Batman cape combo. Matt & I got to see that outfit this summer also, we loved it. How great is the tractor pic with Grandpa Floyd?!! I LOVE IT!!!
I know a fun time was had by all!!
Post a Comment