I woke up on leap day to a sprinkling of snow & a news report that said most highways and freeways are closed due to snow or accidents.
Later today I will take Daisy to see Sam so she can be beautified!
But the most exciting thing to happen today is I was invited to come and witness an adoption!!! I have never done this before! Kelly & Katie Warner are so excited to finalize the adoption of Easton!!! He is such a sweet little guy! I am so happy for them! They recently got his baby sister who was born on New Years Day! Easton turned 1 on February 11th. She is beautiful & perfect!!
What a great day!!!!!
Hope yours will be also!!!



2 comments:
That is great that you are going to the adoption ceremony! Congrat's to the Warners! Lucky you to get some snow. None here :(
OH MY GOODNESS!! Easton is so precious!!! That slide looks chilly!! :) It snowed on the mountains two days ago, I had the prettiest ride to school looking at the snow up there. It had melted by 10 a.m. haha
Post a Comment