Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines day!

Met these 2 handsome men at Starbucks in Anderson today !
Well, it's true! They are 2 of the men of the 132nd army reserves who are being deployed soon to afghanistan.
Our church is sending bible study books & music CDs with them. Since Les is out of town he asked me to deliver them!
The guy on the left is Todd Baker & the one on the right is Zach---can't think of his last name--- he is friends with Matthew Baugh who is also being deployed at the same time. ( not my Matt!) he is Les' cousin.
Anyways...hope you had a good day! I sure don't miss the flower business!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

That is pretty cool. I think Preston is playing for an event on Sat. for some troops being deployed. I wonder if it is the same group.

*I agree with you about the flower business ;)