This past weekend was a busy one...We had a Ladies Lunch at church. It was a very successful and fun time of fellowship! I made enchiladas for it and everyone seemed to enjoy them! 33 ladies attended! (I still think I should make these for the rehersal dinner in Bullhead City!)
Sunday was church and then in the afternoon Kim & I went and saw the movie Decendants.
We have just finished reading the book and even though it is a sad story it is always kinda fun to see how close the movie stays to the book! We enjoyed both and they did a good job not to change the storyline! (I never will understand why an author would allow their book to be messed with.
Les is out of town all week. It will be a quiet but busy week here in A-town. Here are a few pics from the lunch! The one of the lovely grey haired lady is my friend Dean, she told of her friend who was a huge influence on her and her whole family...she could have been sharing about my wonderful friend Cass. Made me miss her. (I got the enchilada recipe from Cass too!)
3 comments:
That looks great!!! You should if that's what you want! :)
Thanks for the movie date and BL. It is such an informative series. ; )
Enchiladas are a great choice for rehearsal dinner : )
Now I'm hungry!
Post a Comment