When we die, our headstone will list the date we were born and the date that we left this world...what matters is the dash in between...
I want my dash to be significant!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Collin is a climber!!!
You know how kids love to climb? Well Collin has learned how to climb up on chairs and tables and gosh he is always on top of something!!!
Hahaha...that last picture threw me for a loop!!! You are too funny!!! Little men love to climb!!! I often think I should buy my little guy one of those cat climber things....oh, we should patent one for little people! :P
5 comments:
Hahaha...that last picture threw me for a loop!!! You are too funny!!! Little men love to climb!!! I often think I should buy my little guy one of those cat climber things....oh, we should patent one for little people! :P
I am amazed that CT set up the camera and took a picture of himself while you were resting your eyes
Grandma Susie. He is so talented!
What a cute, cute, cute boy!
Oh my goodness...did he really get up there???? I am naive...if not, how did you do that???? :-) What a cutie patootie!!!
Collin's Papa is holding him up there!!! Pretty cute huh! Such a trusting boy!
Post a Comment