We had a Christmas Program in which Riley read the Christmas Story and Drew and I sang a duet...she stole the show of course! We went to a wedding and then we had a fun Family Christmas time with Jen and girls here!!! Oh and Riley had a field trip to a rest home...Collin stole the show there with his cuteness in his overalls!
When we die, our headstone will list the date we were born and the date that we left this world...what matters is the dash in between... I want my dash to be significant!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Grandma...I'm Bored...
When as adults can we ever really be bored??? I know that even if I am feeling a type of bored there is soooo much that needs to be done that it really isn't bored that I am feeling, it is not wanting to do the necessary stuff!!! I would love to be able to think "I am bored" and looking around to see that my world is so completly in order that I REALLY AM BORED!!!! and I can't figure out one thing to change that!!!! Anyway...Molly has just told me that she is bored and this is what came to my mind!!! She doesn't want to read her book or give Daisy a bath for me so I guess she will just have to be bored!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haha,just wait until you are trying to get seven kids in the picture!
I liked all the pics. Especially the ones with your bff... :-)
Wow! I thought I was bored last week, guess not since I don't have all my chores done.
Great pics of the family, and I just loved the huge one at the bottom of the page of Daisy. Spud loved it! Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog, mom did love it, she wants two more songs. I guess I'm not done yet.-- Oh well, it will get my mind off this snow..... brrrrrr Take care, Kari
Post a Comment