Yesterday Kim shared a great deal of the day...a table of books at Barnes and Nobles for $2!!!
Well, I decided that I wanted to check this deal out and headed over there this morning (armed with my gift card and my list of books I have read!) I was ready to buy some books!!! Well, when I got there I couldn't find the $2 table anywhere because there were 3 tables that were marked $1 each for only 3 days...so I texted Kim to make sure I had understood her correctly and when she heard she came right over!!! We ended up choosing 32 books!!!!! AND we ended up paying only 90 cents each because of a discount card!!! We were very happy girls walking out of that store with our 4 bags of books!!!!!!
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Fantastic!!! I am sooooo very impressed!!!! Now you'll need to do a book report on each and tell us how you enjoyed them! hee hee :-)
Wow, what a great deal. By the way, I don't remember how I found your blog. It was one of those you click on a person you know and then you seen another person you have met and then whala, there you were. I do know that it was through Melissa's page...but I don't know how I got to hers. Oh well.
Glad you sent me the text! It was a good day because I got to see you AND
we got some amazing deals. I think we should put odds on how many good ones are actually in the 32.
Thanks for being my friend.
awh! What a deal! They had that sale just to make both of your days! :)
Post a Comment