Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Fun...

So, Molly and I had so much fun today!!! NOT...we sorted and shred 7 large boxes of paperwork from Les' old office...we should have taken a picture of all of the mess but we really just wanted to get through it all!!! It actually was so much that it filled to the top our recycle can and then there was one bag that wouldn't fit in the can so we put it into the garbage...the boxes and all of the other stuff that wasn't shredded are a mountain of garbage! We quit at about 3pm...Molly doesn't like to shred paper any more!!!
Tomorrow we are traveling to Sacramento for Lydia's birthday party!!! She will be 7 years old...that is so hard to believe. Where does the time go? They grow up way too fast!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

There was no sarcasm at all in this post at all...

Kim said...

You little trickster. When I clicked on here I thought it was going to be full of good things. Well, the good news is that it is all shredded! Hurray!