Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I am back!!!!!


You will never believe what we (Matt & I) had to do to get me back to blogging!!! It was literally a phone call of at least 3 hours to never really figure out what went wrong before, but I am now using Foxfire as my web browser and yahooooooooo!!! I am going to post a picture very quickly (hopefully!) This is a pic of Desmond taken with his sisters on Saturday May 2nd. He is doing fabulous of course! He is very fussed over by all of the moms in the house!
More to follow of course...just not tonight! Thanks Matt for all of your help...you are the master!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you dedication!

Kim said...

welcome back! You are right, Matt is the master.

Janet said...

Hooray! I love that you are back! :) :)

Melissa said...

Sweet pic. Glad you are back!

Beth said...

What a sweet family!!!