Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Oops!

Okay, so the memory of my first Mothers day wasn't quite correct!!! Of course it came to me in the middle of the night that Jennifer was born in Memorial Hospital not Shasta General!!! You see, I had 3 babies in 3 hospitals. Jennifer in Memorial (which is known as Shasta Regional...I think & doesn't deliver babies anymore). Melissa was born in Shasta General Hospital (doesn't exist any longer) and Matthew who was born in Mercy Medical Hospital (Still exists & still delivers babies! 4 of my 7 grand kids born there!)
I sometimes get some of the craziest things in my brain in the middle of the night and my Kids and friends know that I will begin to obsess about them until I can tell someone or do something about whatever it is that I have been obsessing about...so now I can stop obsessing cause you have the correct hospital name!!! Wasn't that important!!!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Mercy Medical Hospital Rules! ;]

Kim said...

I didn't even notice the mistake in the post and I should have.

p.s. to Matt: Memorial aka Shasta Regional-rocks more than Mercy.