This year, Jennifer's birthday was on Mothers day and she was with us to celebrate! She is now the mother of 4 beautiful children...Molly who is 15, Lydia 7, Rowan 3, and Desmond who is 3 weeks old!!! She is a fabulous mom, who loves her family very much! We have had the normal ups and downs but, we are so proud of her and love her very much...it doesn't seem possible that that it has been this long since our sweet little baby girl was born!!! They grow up way too fast!!! Happy Birthday Jen, I hope is was a good day for you!!!
When we die, our headstone will list the date we were born and the date that we left this world...what matters is the dash in between... I want my dash to be significant!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Memories from my first Mother's Day...Happy Birthday Jennifer
This year, Jennifer's birthday was on Mothers day and she was with us to celebrate! She is now the mother of 4 beautiful children...Molly who is 15, Lydia 7, Rowan 3, and Desmond who is 3 weeks old!!! She is a fabulous mom, who loves her family very much! We have had the normal ups and downs but, we are so proud of her and love her very much...it doesn't seem possible that that it has been this long since our sweet little baby girl was born!!! They grow up way too fast!!! Happy Birthday Jen, I hope is was a good day for you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I guess you were too tired to have any memories. And I was really looking forward to reading what you had to say....
Rats.
I like that picture of you in the hospital. If you just glance at it, it looks like it's Jen holding one of her kids! Thanks for the WONDERFUL lunch today. I really enjoyed spending the time with you all!
yea, it worked the 2nd time! Loved all the pics and the blogpost! The years fly by don't they?
Happy Mothers Day!
Oh my goodness...I loved this story...thanks for sharing it with us!!!! What a special memory!!! YOur pictures are fabulous.....what a great mom you are.....your kids are so lucky! Great mom's are priceless.....
I loved this one too! :)
Post a Comment