Friday, May 8, 2009

I think I am ready!!!!

It was a busy day. I got up at 7am and started finishing clean my house! I started cleaning the closets upstairs well over a month ago and then got side-tracked with more important things!
Every bed was filled with stuff & the floor was pretty covered in Matt's old room. I realized that I had not touched that closet (except to add more to it!!!) since Matt had moved out...about 10 years ago! (There are a mountain of boxes that will be going home with him when he comes to visit in June!) Anyway, I was able to get both rooms clean and everything put where it belongs by 11:30.
I went to Redding and did the shopping I needed to do, and now I am resting before I go to get balloons inflated for Drew's Birthday Party tomorrow afternoon!!! Jen, Dave and all 4 kids should arrive about 8pm tonight and I am looking forward to a fun weekend! I am so glad to have all of my Grandkids with me for Mother's Day!!! It would be even more perfect if I could have all of my Kids with me too...but I will have to wait until June for that to happen!!! It won't be long! It is worth the wait!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Awh, it's going to be a great Mother's Day I'm thinking.