Thursday, September 25, 2008

10???

Okay...I really don't think this is what I look like but my bff Kim told me I should use this picture! Anyway, I lost a lot of sleep last night and here is why...

I decided to go pants shopping after leaving Melissa's house last night and went to Kohls cause they have a huge amount of stuff on sale! Well, I knew that I was a size 12 and so I grabbed a couple of different styles of Levi's in size 12 and then I thought...I wonder how close I am to size 10? So I took one pair of pants in size 10 with the 12's into the dressing room. Now, I want you to know that I have never ever in my adult life ever fit into 10's so I really was expecting to have to put them back on the shelf...also, when I was in high school I wore 14's and weighed less than I do now so I knew that it was physically impossible for them to fit...Anyway, I tried on the 12's first and they fit nicely and I was so glad...then I tried on the 10's and THEY FIT!!! I really thought maybe they had been miss labeled so I went and got some others and tried them on...THEY FIT TOO!!! Now, I can't decide what to do...I wasn't sure if I was making it up and they were too tight or what...I wished I had someone who could look at them on me and tell me the truth but I was alone so I decided to leave the 12's on the rack and buy the 10's (I actually got a pair of jeans and a pair of denim crop pants). When I got home I was sure it was a mistake so I tried them on again...yep they did seem to fit...wasn't just the mirror in the store....so them I started to think about it and obsess over it and when I went to bed I couldn't put it out of my head...How was this possible? When I was in high school I weighted less than now and wore 14's.
I woke up several times and was always thinking about it...I think maybe they have fattened up the sizes or something!!! I know that this just doesn't make any sense and it isn't possible...But, when I got up in the morning and got dressed...THEY STILL FIT AND THEY ARE STILL 10's!!!
I guess I will just have to accept it and let it go.....I think maybe Bo weighed about 10 lbs!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

You are a 10!

Spectacular blog, boobilicious pic and you rock!

Hey, don't lose anymore sleep tonight the pants will still fit tomorrow I'm sure!

your very proud bff!

Melissa said...

You looked REALLY good in those capris today! Well done, all of your hard work and your rock solid will is paying off...you nineteen year old!

Karen said...

What does it matter what you weighed in high school and what size you wore THEN?? You're wearing a 10 now and you look amazing!! Enjoy and celebrate your hard work and discipline! You've always been a 10 in my book!

nini said...

You mean that picture isn't you? I would have never known! Now, not only do you look like Melissa's child but you also look smokin' hot in those 10's! Don't stress about it - just enjoy it! You have worked very hard and you deserve to just bask in it!

jen. said...

Ignore the size on the pants. Every company sizes differently JUST TO MESS WITH OUR HEADS!! You look good, you feel good. That is what matters!