NIGHTMARES are a very interesting thing don't you think? I know that I can get very scared about something that is only in my mind! I have been the victim of nightmares, (Les has given me several good kicks!) but I have actually probably caused more drama myself when it comes to the nightmare department!!!I know that my kids have had quite a bit of entertainment from my dreams! The other night, Les was out of town and I had a dream that I was being attacked by a scary guy...I was kicking and punching and biting him...well I woke up as I was falling off the bed and biting myself on the back of my hand!!! Les is probably lucky not to have been home, cause he might have been the one who got bit instead of me biting myself!!!! I wonder what Daisy thinks about all of this!!!!
When we die, our headstone will list the date we were born and the date that we left this world...what matters is the dash in between... I want my dash to be significant!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Nails & Nightmares!!!
NIGHTMARES are a very interesting thing don't you think? I know that I can get very scared about something that is only in my mind! I have been the victim of nightmares, (Les has given me several good kicks!) but I have actually probably caused more drama myself when it comes to the nightmare department!!!I know that my kids have had quite a bit of entertainment from my dreams! The other night, Les was out of town and I had a dream that I was being attacked by a scary guy...I was kicking and punching and biting him...well I woke up as I was falling off the bed and biting myself on the back of my hand!!! Les is probably lucky not to have been home, cause he might have been the one who got bit instead of me biting myself!!!! I wonder what Daisy thinks about all of this!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I had a nightmare the other night and my cpa and his wife were both naked. Weird. I also had a bad dream last night and thought someone was in the house. So, you are in good company in the odd dreams dept. I haven't bitten myself lately though.
Oh, I too have had the worst nightmares lately...I hate when they stick with you all day giving you a funny feeling throughout the day. I'm going to stop eating my usual late night snacks, in hopes that not having a full stomach in the middle of the night will help. Let us know what you discover that works!
It's tough taking off the nails isn't it? I don't like my short fat fingers, but do like not having to go get a fill every two weeks; it was a burden and used more money than I wanted to spend right now. Just keep them nice and short during this growing out phase and use lots of clear polish and subtle nude shades to hide all the funny fill rings underneath!
You have pretty hands though, so I think you'll still be gorgeous! :-)
My husband loves when I have nightmares that he is a big fat cheater. I wake up so mad at him. I haven't hauled off and bit him in my sleep but the leg kicks have occurred once or twice!
Kim - I am a little worried about the naked accountant thing you have going on. Is this something you should discuss with a professional? :)
Oh no, sorry about the nightmares! :( I hope you kicked that guys butt though! Nail removal is tough too! I think your nails look just fine!
And do you still walk in your sleep? Remember when we were kids and you used do that quite a bit? Once you ate chocolate frosting right of the cake! At least it wasn't something disgusting like I saw on the show 20/20!
Post a Comment